Aug 15, 2008

Goma Goes Back To School VIDEO!

Hai F;oof & Fur friendz and family!! diz is Gomaz!! Mai mom take mee to schoolz and me luv it! Me like go outsides and chase boids and squirrellz!! me iz back to school yeah!!

Sachie: hi everyone!! I am sorry it has been such a long time not posting here!! I took Goma to near by Park and Goma started to walk like krazy kat!! He was running around and smelling things...I was so amazed how much he explored that day!! I think he got used to outside now that he wated to explore. Before that it was kind of hard for him to walk around because he was scare!! Oh I am so proud!! Now I can walk him like a dog!? lol!! It was such a nice day too!! The music by my favorite, The Smittens. The first music called "Half My Heart Beats" and the second song is "C'mon!(When The Grass Grows Tall And Green)"

10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

That was so much fun to watch! Goma sure likes to walk! And the music fit the video!

Thanks for sharing that!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

FLOOF and FUR said...

Hi Goma... you sure can walk the walk (and we imagine you can talk the talk also!)

ZOOLATRY said...

Maggy and Zoey are happy to see you back here at Floof and Fur... we missed you!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What a cute video!!!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Goma looks like he is ready to get inside the school building. he was looking inside windows and waited at the door. I bet he had a great time.

Anonymous said...

You do much better than we do on a leash, Goma! MUCH better.

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!!!! You had quite an adventure Goma!! Looks like you had fun too :)
Purrs Mickey

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, Goma enjoyed tha walk an reely walked tha bean. hee hee.
love and purrs,
KC

The Florida Furkids said...

It looks like Goma had a great time!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sunny's Mommy said...

Great video :-D